Build a successful Life Care Planning Practice
No other association offers more tools, programs, products and services designed to make your practice successful. Members enjoy exclusive access to benefits you simply can't get anywhere else.
• Educational Programs including affordable workshops for legal and non-legal staff that help you launch, maintain, grow, and improve your Life Care Planning practice.
• Connection Opportunities just for members, including an annual conference, monthly conference calls, discussion boards thru Slack, all designed to help you and non-legal staff network with other Life Care Planning Law Firms to learn about best practices, share information and get support.
• Marketing Support, including tools, templates and resources designed to make practice promotion easier and more affordable.
• Animated Marketing Videos Explaining Life Care Planning. Free for use by LCP™ Members, with basic customization options.
Elder Care Coordination Video
• Shared Resources, including document libraries and information that makes the experience of individual member firms available to all members.
• Community Education Resources that make it easy for your legal and non-legal staff members to make educational presentations to the general public, senior services providers, referral source groups and civic organizations in order to build credibility as subject matter experts, increased name recognition and generate leads in your community.
• LCPLFA Experts on Call Program - Designed to aid LCP™ member firms with the Life Care Planning Model. On a monthly rotating basis LCPLFA will feature an Expert LCP™ firm to answer both Attorney related questions and Elder Care Coordination related questions.
• New Member Mentoring program
• Monthly Roundtable calls
• The Life Care Planning Package Add-on for Actionstep - Subscribers can install Add-on which contains workflows customized for the Life Care Plan model of practice and begin using them straight out of the box, or they can make adjustments to further customize features according to the practices and preferences of their own firm.
• Life Care Consulting Training Modules - Life Care Consulting, LLC has developed online, on demand training modules with supporting documents intended to assist practitioners new to Life Care Planning implement the model more easily and successfully.
• Leads and Referrals generated by your firm's listing on our national website