Join today for support, networking and resources
What is the most important investment you can make to build a thriving Life Care Planning law practice?
It's membership in the Life Care Planning Law Firms Association, the nation's only organization dedicated to helping Life Care Planning Law Firms achieve success.
Whether you are launching a new firm, reconfiguring an existing practice to deliver Life Care Planning services, seeking to expand into new markets or looking to make your current practice more efficient, membership in the LCPLFA can help you answer questions like these:
- Now that I've taken this leap of faith, how do I set up a practice?
- How do I hire the right staff?
- What should I look for in an Elder Care Coordinator?
- What case management techniques work best?
- How do I set myself apart from competitors?
- What's the best way to handle growth?
- How do I develop relationships with referral sources?
- How do I get the word out about Life Care Planning?
- What are the pros and cons of operating more than one office?
- How do other Life Care Planning Law Firms do things?
Do you have questions about LCPLFA membership that aren't answered on the website? CLICK HERE to request information or ask questions directly to the Association.